The Topro Olympos is a premium rollator specially designed for outdoor use. It is made of materials which can withstand any kind of weather, and has large front wheels to ensure a smooth ride on uneven surfaces. The Olympos is ideal for taking on days out as it is easy to fold together and transport by car, plane or train.
- Comfortable wheels on unsurfaced road, paths, cobblestones etc.
- The recently developed TOPRO IBS (Interior Braking System) enables the user to change between several types of wheels such as standard wheels, off-road wheels and studded tyres if required.
- Parking brake, together with deep tread tyres, ensures safe use of the seat and secure transfer between rollator and chair. The driving brake provides additional safety during walking.
- Unique memory function in the handlebar tubes for simple height adjustment.
- The seat consists of a mesh fabric, which provides good visibility for walking and is breathable, comfortable, durable and washable. Welded edges provide added comfort.
- Detachable, sturdy and spacious shopping bag with a 15-kilo capacity.
- Sturdy lock wheels for adjustment of the handles to provide an increased feeling of safety and peace of mind.
- Anatomic handles
- A lock clamp locks the rollator securely in its folded position to make handling and transportation easier.
- Tilt function makes it easier to navigate small obstacles such as kerbs and thresholds.
- Edge guard for simple manoeuvring.
- In total twelve ball bearings in the wheels and forks ensure smooth navigation of corners.
- Back support with padding included as standard.
The Olympos has a 7-year warranty (except for parts that are exposed to natural wear and tear).
The lead-time for our standard chairs and furniture is up to three weeks and for our bespoke chairs and furniture and adjustable beds, it’s up to four weeks. Walking sticks and rollators will usually be with you in three to four days.
Should a walking stick or rollator be out of stock for any reason, we will inform you as soon as possible of the expected date the goods will be available and give you the opportunity to decide whether to select an alternative or wait for the original item. Alternatively you can ask for a refund.
The delivery charge for orders under £100.00 excluding VAT is £7.50. Orders over £100.00 excluding VAT are inclusive of our standard delivery option.
Standard delivery for our chairs, furniture and adjustable beds is handled by a third party and includes ‘kerbside delivery’. This means that they will drive to the nearest access point possible to your address and you will be required to collect your goods from there.
Please note that you will not receive any assistance from the driver to get the products into your home. If this causes any concerns for you, we would highly recommend considering our ‘white glove’ delivery option.
We also offer an optional 'white glove' service. For a small additional charge we will bring your product into your home to the room you want it in, unpack it, carry out any required assembly, check the product is working correctly, give you some instruction on how to use the product then remove all the packaging materials for you. This service is available for just £175.00 + VAT. This is for delivery to one address only, but applies to any number of items.
Please note: For our ‘white glove’ service, it is your responsibility to make sure that there is clear access for the delivery team to the room you want the item delivered to. It is also your responsibility to ensure that the item purchased will go through your doorways and up any stairs. We will not accept any goods back because they cannot go through doorways or up stairs.
If you select our ‘white glove’ delivery service we can also take away your old chair or bed for a small charge. Our charges for this service are as follows:-
Please note that we may need to contact you prior to delivery to gain more details about the product to be recycled e.g. bed type.
The above standard and ‘white glove’ services and charges apply to all of the UK with the following exceptions:
Please contact us to discuss delivery options and charges for these areas.